Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rhonda Rhonda is offline

Default if then statements

Sorry, I forgot to factor in the cell beside...uggg! I appreciate your help
and am eagerly waiting for a solution....

Looks like this...

Injury A
Injury B
This Month / YTD Total This Month /YTD Total

Person A 1 1

And I have a running total but don't want all of the same number running
down the column... with that statement it won't factor in the next Person B
so now I'm missing something... any ideas?

I appreciate your help and have a big deadline...

"Toppers" wrote:

=IF(E9<=E10,0,"else what")

Replace "else what" with what you want if condition isn't true.

"Rhonda" wrote:

I haven't used in forever and now need... I have cells formatted custome as
0;-0;;@ so that if there is a 0 it won't show and become visually in the way,
but now the other problem that I need is if the cell (e9) above my cell (e10)
is equal to or lesser than the formula should put a 0 in the cell and
therefore nothing will show.

should this be =IF(e10<=e9)THEN"0" or bracket use...really need the help.