Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Glinty Glinty is offline

Default Maximum number of rows in a excel 2003 work sheet

Hi,
As a new user to excel I am thinking of setting up a data base of my music.
The total number of tracks is in excess of 70,000. I have seen a simple
solution using excel which would be ok but I'm not sure if I can have 70,000
rows in one work sheet. A friend has suggested access which I am not
familiar with and don't know if this will allow 70,000 entries. Can anyone
please tell me what the maximum numbers are in both access and excel 2003.

Cheers
Glinty