Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
John Calder John Calder is offline

Default Link from Autoshape keeps changing

Hi

I run Win2k and Excel 2K

I have an autoshape that when slected hyperlinks to a html file. The problem
I am having is that each time I open the file the hyperlink changes to one of
my other "recent files" hyperlink. To overcome it I have to selct the
autoshape then select Edit Hyperlink then select the one that I want from the
list of recenlty used hyperlinks. It used to hold the link ok but for some
reason it changes everytime I open the workbook now.

Does anyone know how I can get the hyperlink to stay with the sutoshape and
not change all the time?

Thanks

JOhn