Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default Unanswered NonConsecutive X Axis

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
RayportingMonkey said:

For example, one pass results in a range of OPEN cells (which is what I need
to reference) of AJ25:AJ52 and another common pass results in
AJ11:AJ12,AJ21:AJ58.

Is there a way to name this dynamic range so I can reference it as described?

It's still not clear to me what you're trying to do. I will stick my
neck out and predict that your purpose will turn out to be served by a
method that does not require reference to non-contiguous ranges: such
things are almost never necessary, and I'm guessing you've gone down a
mental blind alley in your search for a solution and can't get out
again.

Forget the non-contiguous range for a moment and say what information it
is you're trying to present graphically.

--
Del Cotter