Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark Fergie[_2_] Mark Fergie[_2_] is offline

Default Need a way to generate a deadline period of a process.

A1 (Audio Start Time) : 11:30 PM ; B1 (Audio End Time) = 12:30 AM ; C1
(Duration of the audio) [B1-A1] = 60 mins; D1 (Deadline) = ??? --- where
deadline is, duration multiplied by 3, the resultant converted to hours and
added to the start time.

I understand that there is a high probability of getting confused. Please
let me know.

Thanks

"Mark Fergie" wrote:

Hello all,

I am a transcriber. Let's say, I start transcribing an audio at 11:30 PM and
the audio is 60 minutes long. I have to transcribe a minute of the audio (one
minute of speaking in the audio) in 3 actual minutes. So 60 minutes should
take me three hours, which means my deadline is 2:30 AM. I should have
finished my job by 2:30 AM. Can someone help me out in generating a formula
which will calculate the deadline time? Thanks