Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Poe4prez Poe4prez is offline

Default Excel 2002 - Lost Formatting

I was working on an inventory list this afternoon. The spreadsheet contained
five worksheets. I saved it and exited the application.

When I attempted to open it this evening, all five worksheets as well as the
approximately 13 columns converged into a single worksheet under a single
column. Additionally, the color-coded headings do not exist anymore.

There were no formulas on any of the worksheets. The sole purpose of this
spreadsheet was to maintain a supply inventory.

Please respond if you may have an idea of how I might remedy this dillema.

Thanks you!