Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mukesh Mukesh is offline

Default test for falling with the bounds of intersecting 2 dimensional cur

I sorry not to have mentioned that I am working with EXCEL 200 and EXCEL 2003.
--
Mukesh

"Mukesh" wrote:

I am trying to validate if specific (x,y) coordinates fall within the area
bounded by intersecting curves with equations "y=f(x)", and am looking for
help to set this up. I have tried the normal logic of IF, AND, OR but have
not been successful at all.

Has anyone ever tried this in Excel, or am I the first one to venture into
this area?
--
Mukesh