Dana DeLouis

Inserting a Hyperlink is another method. Find a cell that you would like
them to click, and do Ctrl + K.
On the Right, select "Places in this document."
Another nice feature of Hyperlinks is the ability to fill in a "Screen Tip"
with useful info for the user.
HTH
--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003

"HGood" wrote in message

I have a spreadsheet I want others to use. I use high resolution on my
laptop and can see the entire at once. But others use lessor resolutions
and have to do lots of scrolling to see the various parts. The sheet will
be protected.

I don't want to use a macro, but is it possible to use a Command Button or
something like that to send the user to a particular section of the
spreadsheet. Manually this could be done with "Go To". There's three major
sections, so I'd like buttons near each of those sections so that users
can navigate quickly and easily without scrolling.

Is this possible without a macro?

Thanks,

Harold