HGood

Default "Go To" without using a macro

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet I want others to use. I use high resolution on my
laptop and can see the entire at once. But others use lessor resolutions and
have to do lots of scrolling to see the various parts. The sheet will be
protected.

I don't want to use a macro, but is it possible to use a Command Button or
something like that to send the user to a particular section of the
spreadsheet. Manually this could be done with "Go To". There's three major
sections, so I'd like buttons near each of those sections so that users can
navigate quickly and easily without scrolling.

Is this possible without a macro?

Thanks,

Harold