Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Earl Kiosterud Earl Kiosterud is offline

Default Lock Picture in Cell

Protecting the worksheet (Tools - Protection - Protect worksheet) will prevent moving and
deleting of a picture. It will also prevent overlaying of another. The pictures need to be
lockes (Format - Picture - Protection tab). You need to have unlocked any cells that are to
be able to be changed by the user (Format - Cells - Protection tab).
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Top-posting has been the norm here.
Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...
"joesf16" wrote in message
Hi.

I would like to be able to insert a picture in a cell and then lock it
there. I know how to lock data in a cell, but I can't figure out how to do
it with a picture.

All the individual has to do is drag the picture around. The pictures are
too easily moved for my taste.

I know that perfect security isn't possible with excel, but anyone got
anything bettere than I can do with my pictures
--
vze2mss6