Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Linking cells, please help!

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet35!B10)

If your sheet names are not the default....................

Insert a dummy sheet before all sheets....name it First

Insert a dummy sheet after all sheets....name it Last

Formula is then =SUM(First:Last!B10)

Any new sheets can be inserted between First and Last like the jam in a
sandwich.

Sheet names are then inconsequential.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:48:34 -0700, Veronica_s
wrote:

I have 35 worksheets and would like to be able to add up the dollar figure
that is on my B10 cell. I've created a summary worksheet and just can't seem
to get my formula correct. I was using this: =Sum(worksheetname!B10, etc, etc,

Can someone please help! I would surely appreciate it. I am working with a
deadline. Thanks!!!!!

P.S. Working w. excel 2007