Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default when starting excel 2007 i get a preview page

Hi Andrew/James

My contact at Microsoft like to have more information
Would it be possible to get a screenshot of the issue?
I'm not sure I understand exactly what is going on?
Is the user just seeing the statusbar at the top of the application,
and the rest of the application is the blue background?

You can send it to my private mail

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi Andrew/James

I hope I have more information soon.
I post back in this thread if I know more

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

wrote in message oups.com...
Hi! I've actually got exactly the same problem. I have no idea what
causes it, and just like you I have to close the Excel preview and try
to open the document again!....how bizarre!!
I'll keep an eye on this on.