Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Techno Grandma Techno Grandma is offline

Default how to install a drop down list excel 2002

Thanks Max. I read it is not advisable to have more than one of these lists
per worksheet. Is this correct or could I have several columns with drop
down choices?

"Max" wrote:

Suppose your words list is in say: A10:A12

Select A1 (or select the range, say A1:A3)
Click Data Validation
Allow: List
Source: =$A$10:$A$12
Click OK.
--
Max
Singapore
"Techno Grandma" wrote:
I have a table with a column I want to let the user choose from a list of
words to fill the cell. I have made a list of the words on my worksheet
below my table. How do I get the drop down list to happen in the column.
Thanks