Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
compactstu compactstu is offline

Default using the google spreadsheets

On Aug 16, 12:21 pm, ilia wrote:
Just tried Google Spreadsheets, it works exactly this way.

On Aug 16, 10:44 am, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:

I know nothing of google spreadsheets but in Excel.................

23 in A1 45 in B1

In C1 enter =B1-A1

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 02:44:13 -0000, compactstu wrote:
First of all thanks for those advising me. Second I suppose that the
google spreadsheets are simular to exell. If not please say so.
Third. ...Anyone can tell me the formula for subtracting 1 cell from
another?
I thought It would be something like MIN=(A6-B6) but i can only find
the sum formula what adds up two values.

Thanks.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Ilia,

Stu