Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Steve Steve is offline

Default Networkdays Stopped Working - Again

David -

Indeed, this was the "fix" - although I actually had to restart the
computer, not just Excel. (Fred - yes, I was getting the ?#NAME error.)

STeve

"David Biddulph" wrote:

If youre getting a #NAME error and NETWORKDAYS is unavailable in the
function wizard, despite ATP supposedly being loaded, there is a known bug
where ATP sometimes gets lost.
Usually just shutting down Excel and restarting will solve the problem.
--
David Biddulph

"Steve" wrote in message
Hi there -

The networkdays function stopped working in all my workbooks today. I
**DO** have the Analysis Toolpak installed and I **DO** have the Automatic
Calcuation Option turned on. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Steve