Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
James James is offline

Default Merged cell data tabulated in columns

I am trying to get a row of data displayed suming the data in merged cells
above.

Example
Merged cell of 40 days with "10 pilots / 10 Sensors" in the text.

additional merged cells in that are spread through the days of the year with
the same/similar text "19 pilots/8 sensors"

I am merely trying to show a sum from the columns above (without typing into
each individual row/column field the same number for 60-80 days in a row)
indicating exact numbers of pilots and sensors at the bottom of the
spreadsheet for each given day of the year.

In addition I would like to move the merged cells left and right to allow
the high points and low points to be managed.

Is this possible?
--
TazViper