Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Breitenbach Dave Breitenbach is offline

Default reappearing headers

I have an old worksheet which appears to automatically put in the file
location and name in the header. If I go into the header and delete it, it
is removed. Once I close out of the print preview and go back in , it comes
back. Anyone know how to remove permanently?

I vaguely recall someone in my office discussing having these headers put on
all spreadsheets, but I don't know where it is accomplished and how to remove
it.

tia,
Dave