Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dls25 dls25 is offline

Default Wrap text, in an Excel CELL, which is linked to another sheet.

I generate a report from ACCESS to excel. I have many columns, one is named
Comments, some times the comment is longer than what i have room (for in the
second sheet) . This is linked to a report that charts numbers and other
information.
It puts the comment in and wraps text, but will not auto expand. I need it
to auto expand.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Yes.

What happened when you tried?

What is in the cell that you are linked to on the other sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:02:00 -0700, dls25
wrote:

Can I wrap text and autoexpand a cell that is linked to another excel sheet?
I can do it when not linked.
Di
Thank You