Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PhillyRon PhillyRon is offline

Default How can you paste a spreadsheet from Excel without gridlines?

Peo,

The point is to preserve the table formatting that I worked hard to produce
in Excel, so converting everythng to text would defeat the purpose. Sorry.

Any other solutions out there?

PhillyRon

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

If you paste special as unformatted text then that's what you will get, you
can also paste using ctrl + v, select the table, do tableconvert and select
convert table to text and select your delimiter

Peo Sjoblom

"PhillyRon" wrote in message
Hi guys,
I need to copy/paste some tables from Excel to my presentation in MS Word.
The gridlines disappear when I turned them off in the TOOLS/OPTIONS/VIEW
section, but they reappear when you paste them into MS Word What's the
secret?

PhillyRon