Bob Phillips

Can you explain what you mean with data?

--

HTH

RP

"Patty R" <Patty wrote in message
Bob:

Your formula worked for my Daily numbers. However, the cell is linked to
the Monthly cell and it is not averaging correctly with the other months.
Any suggestions?

Patty

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=IF(SUM(C6:AG6)=0,0,AVERAGE(C6:AG6))

--

HTH

RP

"Patty R." <Patty wrote in message
I am creating a worksheet for 2005 calendar year that shows averages.

AVERAGE(C6:AG6)

However, when I the cells are empty the #div/0! displays. I have been
trying to do the IF Function to display a 0 if there is nothing to

Average.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Patty R.