Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Launchnet via OfficeKB.com Launchnet via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Older versions of Excel

Sorry, I should have given you the error msg. I know better.

'myfile.xls' cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or you may be
trying to access a read-only location. Or, the server document is stored on
may not be responding.

I really believe that the problem is that I made the spreadsheet using Excel
2002 and it won't open on either 2000 or 97.

Additional ideas more than welcome

Thanks Matt

Gordon wrote:
I have a spreadsheet with a form design and 2 very small macros.

My Pc uses Excel ver. 2002.

When I try to load it on a PC with Excel 2000, it won't load.

When you say it "won't load", what exactly do you mean? Are there any
error messages? Have you tried turning off macros?

--
Please take a look at www.openoursite.com Click on: "Keywords" and then
Click on "Matt's Story" and if you are a man, you should be very happy that