Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Launchnet Launchnet is offline

Default Older versions of Excel

I have a spreadsheet with a form design and 2 very small macros.

My Pc uses Excel ver. 2002.

When I try to load it on a PC with Excel 2000, it won't load.

Is there away that I can make this work on older versions of Excel.

IF NOT . . .

When I develope a spreadsheet that I want to share with others that have
older versions of Excel, what version of Excel should I be using?

If this is what has to be done, how far back should I go in versions?

Personally, I think ver. 2000 is far enough back as that is at least 7 years
old already.

Can some give me good guidance please?

Thanks

Matt@Launchnet

--
Please take a look at www.openoursite.com Click on: "Keywords" and then
Click on "Matt's Story" and if you are a man, you should be very happy that