Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AK[_2_] AK[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2007 Pivot tables

On Aug 4, 12:28 pm, Old Keith
wrote:
I have a report that has a column of numbers which contain a mixture of
positive and negative numbers. I'd like to use the pivot table to sometimes
exclude the postive numbers and sometimes to exclude the negative numbers,
but I can't figure out how to do that. I can sort and extract, but it would
be great if the pivot table could handle it.
All help is, as usual, greatly appreciated.

hi

you can segregate negative figures by using filter by creating
additional heading above to pivot table and this works well
thanks