Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Sean Timmons Sean Timmons is offline

Default Excel Updateing Information

Not sure what data is being copied and pasted. If you want day of the week to
change, you can also use =today() and format the cell as day.

"JohnM" wrote:

I have a table with field headings of days of the week and dates
In each column I enter numbers or text of what is happening on that day
I can get the headings to change automatically using =Today() in the first
cell but then I have to manually Copy and Paste the rest of the data
Is there a way I can get this to happen as the date changes

Thanks for any help
--
JohnM