Chris E.

I am exporting via VBA so maybe there's a registry setting that sets a
default when exporting this way? When I do a manual export it works ok but
when I run the code it errors out.

"Myrna Larson" wrote:

Are you selecting the right Excel format when you export? When I export data
from Access 2002, if I choose Excel 97-2002 format, I get more than 16,000
rows. If I choose any of the other Excel formats, including 5-7, I get only
16384.

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:17:02 -0800, "Chris E."
wrote:

My Access 2002's export interface (ISAM) seems to be associated with earlier
versions of Excel and limits the numbers of rows that can be exported to
16,000. How do I fix it so that I can export more rows?