Niek Otten

Please give us your formulas, values, results and expected results.
I don't know *how* you changed your numbers to text, but that shouldn't be
necessary with the right custom formatting.

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"jenn" wrote in message
that's fabulous and I'm sure I will use it in the future... If I have a
column (A) of numbers that were formated general and changed to text (to
keep
leading zeros)... and my formula in (C) .. a vlookup... will not show me
the
data without refreshing the data in column A... is there another
solution... ?

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Select the range. EditReplace, replace all "=" by "=". (without the
quotes,
just a sort of re-entering the formulas)

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"jenn" wrote in message
Hello, besides pressing F2 and ENTER 6000 times... is there a way to
refresh
every cell in a column at once?