Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lost is Allentown Lost is Allentown is offline

Default Mouse controlled auto sum feature lost

HELP!
I used to be able to use my mouse to highlight a range of cells in Excel and
have the sum, min, max, avg, etc displayed at the bottom of the spreadsheet
in what looked like a gray toolbar that was below the tabs of the spreadsheet
and contained the word 'Ready'. Somehow I lost the ability to do this. Is
this an Option, Toolbar, or what that I need to turn on to activate this
feature again?