Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default VBA to draw lines of SPC

And.
The lines are based on the charted data so the values will change when
the data changes.

If you draw lines you will need to run vba each time.

Jon has pages for dynamic data in charts

But if you really must draw over the chart this may help.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/VBAdraw.html

Cheers
Andy

Daniel wrote:
Thanks Andy
But I need a dynamic chart when data grow the SPC lines expand too.
I just need a macro to draw lines of mean and upper/lower 3 sigma control
lines
Thnks
Daniel

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi

No need for VBA. See here for suggestions on how to add datum lines to
charts.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html

Cheers
Andy

Daniel wrote:

Hi
I need a simple sub VBA to draw 3 red lines of mean, upper/lower control
limits (3 sigma). How can I do that?
Thnks for your help.
Daniel