Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kerry B[_2_] Kerry B[_2_] is offline

Default How do you copy filtered data to a new sheet?

Before I posted I did not see the 7/14/07 post of the same question...sorry.
I did try the work around with the F5 key and was able to copy and paste only
the visible data...thanks.

"Kerry B" wrote:

In Microsoft 2000, I could filter data and then copy it to a new worksheet
getting only the data showing on the screen. I am now using Enterprise 2007
and am trying to do the same. Everytime I try this, it copies all the data,
not just the data on the screen that excluded the data I have filtered out.
Are there any tricks for being able to do this as easily in Enterprise 2007
as I did in 2000? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!