Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FARAZ QURESHI FARAZ QURESHI is offline

Default Highlight upon change

Can u write a code to highlight a cell with any color if its value is
changed. Actually I am working at a Head Office and am collecting data from
branches on a sheet that I am distributing however I have to keep a check if
the original values have not been changed.

Please consider the example:

Action 1:
Cell A1 has a value "5" if someone turns it to "6" the cell turns to Red.
Action 2:
Upon a realizing that he has made a mistake if he turns it back to "5" the
cell is no longer highlighted.

If it even doesn't work the second time, that is reverting back to
non-highlighted, even a code for only the first action would also be higly
obliged.

Thanx!