Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chet Chet is offline

Default Setting page length to 60 lines? (How do?)

On Jul 27, 2:12 pm, "Fred Smith" wrote:
Then tell us what parameters you are using. First you say that you want 60 lines
per page, then you say it's printing 11.25 inches per page. So your problem is
not clear.

What page margins do you have? What row height is set? What font size are you
using? What paper size?

Fred

"Chet" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jul 27, 11:17 am, Chet wrote:
On Jul 27, 10:40 am, Bob I wrote:

That is based on 6 lines per inch. 11 inch paper equals 66 lines, you
need 1/2 margins on the page and then your 60 lines will work out just
right.

Chet wrote:
Does anyone know a way to set the page length of a document to be 60
lines versus 66 lines as it currently seems to default to using VBA?
I am trying to print documents and each one is 60 lines long but I see
only a few different "paper size" options on Page Setup.

Thanks,
Chet- Hide quoted text -

Thank you. I will give this a try. Chet- Hide quoted text -

Boo hoo... didn't work.... it still prints out pages 11.25 inches
tall. Chet- Hide quoted text -

I have the following parameters,
What page margins do you have? 0.5 top, 0.5 bottom (Someone said to
try that but I don't think that affects the top-of-form to top-of-form
page height.?)
What row height is set? Total row ht per page is 144.75
What font size are you using? 10 is the font size
What paper size? Paper size is 10 inchest tall (dont know width but
it's not a factor as far as I know.)