Ragdyer

You can remove the formulas and leave the data behind.

Of course, from then on, there's no more calculating going to happen in
those cells.

Right click in a cell containing one of your formulas and choose "Copy".
Right click *again* and choose "Paste Special".
Click on "Values", then <OK, then <Esc.
And the formula is gone while the data remains!

--
HTH,

RD

"Sarah" wrote in message
I am connecting one worksheet to another, and I want the formulas to

remain
constant in the second one--not change relationly as I add information at

the
top of the first one.