Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HELP!

CF Formula is:
=A1=MIN(IF($A1:$C1<0,$A1:$C1,9E+307))
--
David Biddulph

"Heather" wrote in message
It has actually become more complicated

3.97 4.19 2.62
0.86 0.71 0.51
0.97 0.23 0.32
0.84 0.72 1.30

0.10 0.32 0.32
4.77 0.00 7.03

I need the least of the 3 numbers in each row to be highlited, but the
highlited number cannot be 0.00. Also, there are rows where there are no
numbers and those rows cannot be hilited at all. When I put in the
formula
in Conditional Formatting in A1, then format paint the column, the blank
spaces are highlited. Any ideas?

"Bob I" wrote:

Heather wrote:

A B C
0.00 0.04 0.07

I want the least of the 3 numbers to be highlighted, but the
highlighted
number must be 0. I am totally lost on this one.

Seems to me that you need to provide 1 more number to meet the stated
criteria.