Gord Dibben

patrick

I think what you're referring to is the = sign that existed in earlier version
of Excel. Click on it an select from the list in the Name Box. Very handy.

Gone as of 2002. No work-arounds.

You can move the = sign to your Toolbar but it does not bring up the Function
Wizard so is useless except for not having to type the = sign. Wheeee!!

Was not a popular move on the developers' part.

Perhaps re-structured in the next version after 2003.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 09:09:07 -0800, "patrick"
wrote:

I want to be able to hit fx then the scroll box on left pick sum and hit my
cells but a stupid box keeps apearing so I have to work off that insert
function box instead..