Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ricky[_2_] ricky[_2_] is offline

Default Copying records from a date interval from one worksheet to another

I have one worksheet where I keep a running record of all my expenses
transactions for the year. My other worksheet is an expense form. I
prepare the expense form irregularly, so I want to find a way to list
a start and end date for an expense period on the expense form and
have all the records in that date range copied from the first
worksheet to the second. Any suggestions on a simple and/or efficient
way to accomplish this? The original worksheet is already arranged
with the column headers Date, Vendor, Amount, etc. and I need the
entire records copied into the second file (as opposed to just the
amounts, which I had previously been doing using a sumproduct)