Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dan the Man[_2_] Dan the Man[_2_] is offline

Default Make it Simple!

I got the fill handle to show up once, and made the dates fill as desired,
but when I tried it again I couldn't get it. I dragged my cursor over the
lower right corner of the cell border (after formatting my date). Is that
fill handle invisible, lol?

Dan

"Dave Thomas" wrote:

Just type in the date, such as Jan 2007, format it the way you want and use
the fill handle in the lower right corner of the cell border (looks like a
black square with a white border). Your cursor will change to a cross when
it's on the fill handle. Then left click and drag the cell down. Excel will
fill in the dates.

"Dan the Man" wrote in message
If I want to create Date Cells in Row A (Jan 2007. Feb 2007, etc) is there
quick and easy formula that allows me to merely copy and paste, as opposed
typing each Date and Year in each indiviudal cell? I'm setting up dates
for
2007 and 2008, and just want to find a quicker way to do it.

Thanks

Dan