Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default make one cell identical to another

Hi

Try
=IF(Sheet2!A1<0,Sheet2!A1,"")

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"anand" wrote in message
Simple question:

I want to make a cell on one sheet show an identical value to a
similarly
positioned cell on another sheet. The values in the cells on both
sheets are
used for mathematical calculations.

However, there are blanks in some of the cells that i want to match as
well.

Problem is if I use the "=" function, then the cell that's doing the
copying
will show a zero if the original cell was a blank.

Is there another function that I can use? Essentially, if I copy a
blank
cell, I want a blank cell to result, not one with a zero in it.

anand