Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Daniel Daniel is offline

Default Create pivot table, error "Range is not valid"

Sorry miss spelled the first sheet name but that is not a problem.

THe error is " reference is not valid" ??

and there is a heading in each cell in the first row of the source data
but I changed to A2 and still not working

=OFFSET(financial!$A$2,0,0,COUNTA(financial!$A:$A) ,6)

Thanks for your help
Daniel

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

The first sheet name in the offset formula is spelled incorrectly --
finanancial

If that's not the problem, what error do you get?
Is there a heading in each cell in the first row of the source data?

Daniel wrote:
I made a pivot table with dynamic range and below is my offset function
the name is defined "finacialoffset"
the worksheet name is " financial"
the number of column is 6

=OFFSET(finanancial!$A$1,0,0,COUNTA(financial!$A:$ A),6)

BUT I have error as above! when I put this name in wizard

Any comment are welcome

Thanks
Daniel

--