Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
cainart cainart is offline

Default Excel Bi-weekly time sheet change dates to Thursday- Wednesday

One more thing I think need a code for thursday, the dddd is for sunday.

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

Starting with the cell representing the first day - let's assume this is
cell A5, enter
=A1 where A1 represents the cell location where you have entered start
date.

In A6 enter =
A5+1 and copy down.
Format the cells, FormatCellNumberCustom dddd

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"cainart" wrote in message
I downloaded a Bi-weekly timesheet for Excel. The timesheet is perfect
except for the date part. The time sheet comes with a Monday to
Friday
bi-weekly time set-up and I need to change it to a Thursday to
Wednesday
bi-weekly time set-up. At present I had to individually change the
days
starting with the Thursday and when I change the start date and ending
dates
the only days that automatically change are the first Thursday to
Sunday
settings (4 days). How do I set it up so that all days change when I
put the
start date and end date at the top of the sheet?