Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Mike is offline

Default Return Value of last cell in column with a value in Excel?

Is there an Excel funtion that calls the last value in a column? For example
I have a column that will be continuosly added to (through barcode scan) and
I need the last value in that column to show up in a specific cell. It sounds
so simple. there has to be a built in function, is there not? And if not can
someone help me with the code? (I don't know VBA too well, but understand the
logic)

Thanks.