Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Toppers Toppers is offline

Default Making a master sheet

try:

=IF(ISBLANK(Sheet3!A4),"",Sheet3!A4)

"Cam1234" wrote:

Hi All,

I have 3 sheets with similar data on each one, divided by location. I want
to make a master sheet (the 4th sheet) that combines all the information on
the first three. I've designed the template already, but I'm having a
problem copying the cells from each individual sheet. I want the master
sheet to automatically display any changes made to any of the original three.
When I use the "=", the master sheet displays a '0' if the cell on the
original sheet is blank. I want an exact copy of what is on the original
sheet; if the cell is blank on the original, I want it blank on the master.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Cam