Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
driller driller is offline

Default formulation setup() from 2003 good for 2007

Hello,
In my workbook excel 2003, i have my spreadsheets with formulas in cells
along the last column and the last row and specifically on IV65536...

these are part of circular formulation - catching errors and sums and
cross-check by color coded conditional formats....

Now, can i open my file in 2007 and can expect that these perimeter formulas
will be also located in the 2007 sheet perimeters...? Are there new *tick*
options in 2007 to suit this simple need from users like me.

regards,
driller
--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..

Any link you can suggest where this topic is more explained, especially in
modifying my formulas, if needed, to suit the UpDate...