Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rohin Bhatia Rohin Bhatia is offline

Default CREATE DATA FORM FOR DEPENDANT DROPDOWN LIST IN EXCEL

I need to enter data in rows under around 5 column headings
Column A has a dropdown list covering around 6 items .- Each of these 6
items have 2 to 3 dependent items coming under and then these dependent items
under column B have around 3 to 4 dependent items under column C - etc etc
Can someone help me to create a dataform that would only allow to pick data
that is dependent upon previous left column .and thus enter the data in an
empty row.
Subsequently I have a pivot which picks up all this entered data -i dont
need help on that - but only on the data entry form
Thanks