mel

Thank you Jason...but what if I want to keep this worksheet as a template and
import other worksheets...I would have to do this each time instead of having
a template with formula's so that when I import it automatically did this
step for me??? does this make any sense?

Thanks again!

"Jason Morin" wrote:

One way:

1. Select the range in col. D.
2. Press F5 Special and click "Blanks". OK.
3. Press "=" and click on the cell to the immediate right
in col. E. of the first blank cell in col. D.
4. Press <Ctrl<Enter.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA