Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sasikiran Sasikiran is offline

Default Linking two workbooks

Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot. But the problem is the blank cells on the first workbook are
appearing as "0" in the second workbook. Is there any way that only the cells
entered in the first worksheet gets copied on the second workbook?

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi Sasikiran,

Copy you formula (or range of cells) that is in workbook 1.
Go to where you want it repeated in workbook 2 and 'Paste Special' - 'Paste
Link'

Mike

"Sasikiran" wrote:

Hi,

I have two workbooks in two different folders. I want to link both the
workbooks in such a way that what ever data I enter in the first workbook
should automatically appear in the second workbook.

Thanks in advance