Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default SUMPRODUCT formula messed up

SUMPRODUCT is no different than any other functions in this regard,
you might want to give us an example where VLOOKUP using same references as
SUMPRODUCT acted any differently

Peo Sjoblom

"Positive" wrote in message
oups.com...
When I use SUMPRODUCT formula, especially to look up data from
different workbooks and return to a different workbook, I tend to
have
problem later on when I work on it or save it to a different file.
All
my other formulas e.g IF, VLOOK never been messed up when I work on
the file or save it to a different file.

Is there anyway I could protect this SUMPRODUCT formula or any reason
why it get messed up so easily?
Thanks

Positive