CyberTaz

There are no doubt other ways, but I prefer to take the easy way out.

Assume you have Dog Info in your data range & want to find the records for
which no Location is listed:

Criteria Range would be;
Breed M/F Born Breeder Location Store Cost
=

Records found (Output To if Copying to another location)woud be;

Breed M/F Born Breeder Location Store Cost
Beagle F 4/1/2003 Rogers 200.00

If not copying the records to another location why not use AutoFilter
instead... it has Listed choices for either Blanks or Non-Blanks?

HTH |:)
"Heinzpickle" wrote:

I am using advanced filter and want to filter for a blank cell. I thought
that, to do this, you would use a "" but this does not appear to work. Is
there another way to filter for blank cells, or am I wrong?
--
HeinzPickle