Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hank[_2_] Hank[_2_] is offline

Default Freeze Pane Saving

Bruce, thanks for the reply.
Yes, I do mean saving the view and the freeze pane.

This workbook has auto filter on each column. This seems to have something
to do with it. Other workbooks do save the freeze pane view.

Is there a way to have auto filter and save the freeze pane view?

Thanks again
Hank

"Bruce Sinclair" wrote
in message ...
In article , "Hank"
wrote:
In Excel 2003 I would like to Freeze the header row on each worksheet and
have this "Freeze Pane" save when the workbook is closed.

Should the Freeze pane save? If not, is there a way to do this so the
header rows are always visible. I can indicate which rows I want to print
at the top of each page with page setup. I'm trying to keep from haveing
freeze pane each time I open the workbook.

If you mean should the view where you have one or more 'fixed' rows and/or
columns save with the sheet, my experience is yes. If you mean something
else, then please say :)