Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default How to calculate lead time excluding Friday and Saturday

It's not that simple

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeWS.htm

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
(Remove ^^ from email)

"Excel Dubai" wrote in message
Dear Super Excel Expert,

I am working in a company in Dubai where I am trying to monitor the lead
time of order preparation. I have in column A the order date and time in
DD:MM:YY HH:MM and in column B the packed date and time (same format). I
would like to have in column C the leadtime between A and B in the
following
format : DD:HH:MM excluding Holidays (in a separate sheet) and week ends
which are Fridays and Saturdays. Exple :
A1 = 27/06/07 09:43
B1 = 01/07/07 11:05
29/06/07 and 30/06/07 are Fridays and Saturdays and therefore excluded.
C1 should be equal to 02:01:22 (= 2days + 1 Hour + 22 minutes).

Please, you will be saving me a lot of my time.
Thanks again.

Excel Dubai