Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Changing worksheet direction

I don't think Excel 2000 had this feature available.

What is "Personal Adaptation" in English?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 10:34:00 -0700, berber
wrote:

Thanks for your quick respond.
I have not "International" tab .
Yet , in the Personal adaptation , I see the Icons (left to right and right
to left)
but cant place them on toolbar .
Once a friend repaired that through the registry , but dont remember how .

"Mike H" wrote:

try:-

Tools|options|international - Right to left

Mike

"berber" wrote:

After new install of Office 2000 , the working sheet starts on the left side
, (column A on the left) and I do not have the option to change it to start
from right (column A to start from the right )